- Andrea McDonald Nutrition
- Apothekari Dermaceuticals
- Combo Creative
- Eleven West
- Friesen Music
- House of Woo
- Measured Architecture
- Pivot Training
- Project Ping Design
- Quake Furniture
- Solus Trust
- I'm a natural light photographer with the goal of capturing beautiful, authentic imagery.
- I'm Vancouver based with roots in Lebanon and Jamaica.
- I love art (experiencing and creating), travelling, cooking, reading, playing tennis, getting outside and, above all, connecting with people.
- I live with three amazing men – one ukulele obsessed husband and two teenage, basketball-lovin' sons.
- I'm an absolute sucker for nice stationery – both paper and pen.
- I love mornings.
- I suffer from a coffee issue – can't function without it!
- I worked for photographer, James O'Mara, after completing my fine arts degree. Since then my path has included working at a graphic design firm; wrangling writers at the Vancouver Writers Festival; and, co-owning an on-line stationery company. All in all, a journey that has thankfully led me back to my true passion – photography.
- I'm a dreamer. Definitely. It often ends in an embarrassing story.
The Light Issue, Dear Photographer Magazine, 2018